Monday, October 15, 2012

houses

Hello again!

As I mentioned in my last post that we had finally taken the plunge and purchased our first home!

We have spent most of this year looking and dreaming about our family home... my dreams were vastly different to my hubbies! :/

Our house is the second we have had under contract in as many months with the first one not coming back with a satisfactory building and pest :(
I have been the primary negotiator in everything and it has taught me A LOT about sales people and myself!!!

I ALWAYS get asked all the time if I live at 1 ruby road (no I don't!) but I couldn't resist looking up houses for (crosses fingers) that last time for a while and here's what I uncovered!

Houses of 1 ruby road!

Houses of 1 Ruby road!!!!http://www.trulia.com/property/3083622170-1-Ruby-Rd-Chadds-Ford-PA-19317

http://www.newenglandmoves.com/property/details/507360/MLS-71436508/Lot-1-Ruby-Road-Gardner-MA-01440.aspx

 
 
How CUTE are they??? Totally up my ally or road ;)
Can't wait to share pics of our little 60s cottage in the next month...(once the tenant is out)
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
















1 comment:

  1. I hope it all goes smoothly for you, Kylie! :)

    The boy/girl taste thing is a curious thing, isn't it... after years of looking online together, somehow our tastes merged to a middle ground that we were both happy with. Not that we ever bought... or stayed together for that matter LOL

    ReplyDelete